Thursday, November 22, 2012
10:56 AM by DBC21 · 0 comments
10:27 AM by DBC21 · 0 comments
Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
Monday, June 25, 2012
2:02 AM by DBC21 · 0 comments
Why Take a Vacation in
• Tours are less expensive than planning your own tour.
• You can feel a bit safer by being part of a larger group with a guide.
• You will be benefited at the numerous ancient sights.
• Luxury hotels and five star restaurants,
• Hot night spots,
• A fantastic Egypt Nile river cruises along the
• A cultural experience as none you have ever seen and a night at the grand opera.
Actually, people visit
Friday, May 18, 2012
12:03 AM by DBC21 · 0 comments
These activities should include and not necessary limited to:
- Utilizing a Facebook page, this is very helpful and to optimize this even better you need to drive more likes to your page from prospective Facebook fans, you can do this by setting up a Facebook ads campaign with small budget to advertise your fan page. You could also add a Facebook like button to the home page of the website or globally to all the pages to collect fans naturally from the site visitors.
- You will be missing on a lot of traffic by not utilizing your twitter account. So here is a brief plan for twitter optimization: there is a set of hash tags relative to your business on twitter (a hash tag is a keyword trend used by a group of people on twitter) the hash tag looks like (#clothdiapers), you will need to follow these hash tags and tweet some news using them, also you need to follow people under these hash tags, on twitter the more you follow the more you are followed. Also you could add a tweet button to the website home page or globally on each page to enable the site visitors to tweet the page directly to their twitter.
- Google Plus is another social media platform you need to optimize, the plan here is to add the plus button to the website, and synchronize the three social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Google plus) to each other to make a network and update them with content.
- I won't forget here a very important part of the social network you need to create which is Youtube. You need to post a series of videos promoting the business, or making some product reviews on your Youtube channel.
- Utilizing Flikr and Picasa web albums is also another good source of traffic, you should post a set of albums relevant to your business, these also are going to be synchronized with your social media network to make a buzz around your brand.
- Every business now has its own set of social media networks and forums, try to join these social media sites and participate in these forums, make sure to connect these accounts with your facebook and twitter.
- The Blog section of your website should be regularly updated with informative articles and news around your niche.
- Also you need to post articles to a set of article marketing and press release sites which will drive more traffic and market your reputation online.
- Consider utilizing Pay Per Click Advertising to help you drive instant traffic and generate sales until your off-page SEO activities start to return value.
- Constantly monitor the results and the status of your website and tweak the tools you created on this campaign.
Monday, May 14, 2012
11:46 PM by DBC21 · 0 comments
- Adding a minimum of 250 words introductory article to the home page. This article should be optimizing the main keywords of the campaign and will be used to reflect the relativity of the homepage to these keywords.
- You will need to change some image names (in the site code behind the seen) on the home page in order to reflect more relevancy to the keywords we are optimizing. If you can't change the image name then you can use the alt tag.
- Publish a set of articles on the Blog or News section of your website; each of these articles will be highly optimized for one of the keywords and will work as a landing page to capture traffic to the site.
- Enter-link the website pages using the keywords as anchor text, make sure the links are below 3 per page.
- Make sure to use page titles that are relevant to your content and keywords.
- Use images where possible and make sure the image name is relevant to your content and keywords, also use the alt tag.
- Generate an xml sitemap of your website using any free service available.
- Make a robots.txt file to guide search engines through your website directory, make sure you place a reference to your sitemap.
- Place links to your social media accounts on your website. And add social book marking buttons to your website.
- Submit your website to both Google and Bing Web masters tools and Google analytics.
11:19 PM by DBC21 · 0 comments
You wouldn't imagine what could happen behind the privacy curtain, silly joke? funny pose? All guaranteed to be captured on time.
Most of modern photo boothes are computerized, utilizing flat screen, high quality digital camera , and a dye-sublimation printer that will produce your photos in full color or black and white!
Photo booth print size is usually 4x6 with several layout different options offered. The most commonly used print is 2 photo strips, with a 3 images size of 2x6. While using a photo booth, your photos are totally customizable! You will be able to show your name(s), dates, or logo on the photo strip header.
Most modern photo boothes are fully portable and can nearly fit anywhere and still maintain the good look, high quality and accessibility. Photo boothes are also great for an outside event, just make sure to use a protective shelter outside in case the weather turns.
The typical electrical source needed is 110v, 15 amp, 3 prong outlet in good working condition and within 15 feet to where the photo booth is set up. Extension cords can be used, and always keep in mind the safety of your guests while deciding where to place the photo booth. Place your photo booth as close as you can to the beat! The regular space required is 8 square feet, by the bar or maybe near the dance floor whichever best, just consider the amount of guests lining up eager to use the photo booth.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
11:32 AM by DBC21 · 0 comments
What Makes The People Of Any Country Happy?While searching for happiness, you may spend some time on the internet searching for the happiest countries, maybe dreaming of spending a long vacation or even immigrating. The happiest people no doubt exist in the happiest countries, where the life is much easier and no political nor economical uncertainty is irritating the life of people. So these two factors are indeed essential in any evaluation when you are trying to compare among countries to determine which are the happiest countries.
Is It Only Money?A recent survey that was carried out in more than fifty countries and covered the vast majority of the world population confirmed that it is not only the amount of money people have can make them happier but also the relationships among relatives and social activities can make people happier.
Middle-Aged People Can Be Less HappyThe recent studies on happiness have been showing that people in the middle age (fifty to sixty five years) are 33% less happy than other people under the age of 30 years or over 65 years old.
Less Work Can Make You Less HappyOnly twenty percent 20% of the unemployed people are happy and thirty four percent 34% is the percentage of happy retired people, according to recent studies.
“Faithful” People Seems To Be More HappyThe recent studies also showed that people who have no religion are less happy than those who have religion. 27% is the percentage of happy people with no religion, and an average of 50% of the religious people are happy. 42% of Muslims are happy, 43% of Hindus are happy, 54% of Christians are happy, and 50% of Jewish people are happy. Amazingly among Orthodox people 28% are only happy, according to recent studies!
Is There Something Called Culture of Happiness?The answer is most probably positive. A very interesting note; that although North Americans showed higher spirit in hope and economical stability, Spanish people have beaten North Americans with a much higher happiness score.While 31% are happy among the North American people 50% is the percentage of happy people in Spain and Western Europe.
Source: Global Barometer of HAPPINESS FOR 2011
eNews & Updates
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Entertainment (2)
- Technology (2)
- Tourism (2)
- Beauty (1)
- Clothing (1)
- Egypt Vacation (1)
- Elizabeth Arden (1)
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door (1)
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa (1)
- Full Figure Bras (1)
- Leading Lady (1)
- Matcha Green Tea (1)
- NY (1)
- Red Door Spa (1)
- Rent Apartment in Barcelona (1)
- Renting a photo booth (1)
- San Diego (1)
- San Diego car rental (1)
- TRAVEL (1)
- The Happiest Countries (1)
- car rental (1)
- food (1)
- happy country (1)
- nursing bras (1)
- off-page seo (1)
- on-page SEO plan (1)
- party idea (1)
- photo booth (1)
- photo booth rental (1)
- photo booth rentals (1)